Tue, Mar 17|
50 Public Square
Parade with us on St. Patrick's Day /Cancelled
Calling all paddlers! CDBA will be marching in the 2020 St. Patrick's Day Parade starting at 1pm on Tuesday, March 17.
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2020, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
50 Public Square, 50 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113, USA
About the Event
CDBA AT THE 2020 CLEVELAND ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE
· Parade Date: March 17th, 2020
· Parade Time: 1:00PM-3:00PM
· Parade Spot for CDBA: 2-GG (located at 2130 Superior Ave.)
· Parade Line up time: 12:30PM
· Parade Route: Superior Ave from East 18th to Rockwell/Ontario.
· Parade Marshalls will be scattered throughout the parade if you need assistance. They will be wearing yellow arm bands.
· Superior Ave. will be closed an hour or so before the parade so they suggest if you drive, to try to find parking a couple blocks away from either side of Superior or take public transportation.
· Cohesive Attire Is Required: We will be wearing our blue CDBA life vests, with your own St. Patrick’s Day shirts/green shirts under the vests, carrying paddles and Susan Ensor has constructed a “dragonboat” out of poster board for us to carry. Please wear jeans or black pants. We will also have our CDBA banner.